• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Have you missed your activation email?

Author Topic: News of the Word  (Read 9847 times)

Offline Readmarx

• "these monster whopper bum drillers must be stopped"
  • King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
  • Bikes, ale & French actresses
Re: News of the Word
« Reply #17 on: 22:09 - 19 March, 2018 »
Like the image, Gaz

Alun - I think there’s a career in advertising waiting for you
Mother Nature rides a biker

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
« Reply #16 on: 17:10 - 19 March, 2018 »
I’d have used the reversing dustcart if I were Pootn’. Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

Online BashplateAlAssad

• The priest is the personification of falsehood.
  • Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
  • Forget red, let's go all the way up to brown alert
    • http://www.gocmc.org
  • Best Owned: TDM 900
« Reply #15 on: 14:31 - 19 March, 2018 »
Putin: I want you to kill Skripal, he's far to hidden in the shadows.

FSB: Yes sir, we will garotte him behind the Aldi.

Putin: No.

FSB: Ok, your Putinness, we will craftily feign a suicide inside the Salisbury Cathedral on a Friday.

Putin: No!

FSB: Ok your Beargrindingbasterd ness, we'll get him hooked on crack and chuck him in the river with Concrete Bootski on!

Putin: No, not good enough, I want you to kill him in the way that will suit my ego and my persona of Vlad the Impossible, King of the Spies, bearchested rider of white stallions, Panini Foottball Card Collector Extraordinaire!

FSB: Ok, I'll speak to the local yoot demski and get *them* hooked on crack so they kill Skripal with shanks innitski.

Putin: Use Novichok.

FSB: Sure you don't want us to just strangle him?

Putin: Novichok.

FSB: Reverse a dust cart in to him?

Putin: Novichok.

FSB: but it's 10X more potent that the VX the British use... Erm, have your grizzleness, one sneeze and it could kill hundreds!

Putin: Novichok, Novichok, Novichok.
Gary.

Essex<-15miles->N15 Commuter
TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #14 on: 11:20 - 16 March, 2018 »
I read Corbyn's article it was cautious.

It should have been hysterical and full of lies and published by the Sun or the Mail. He is rightly criticised by the Fake News media because they need great lies to create fear and chaos without which capitalism cannot flourish and without that the Fake News media would have to return to the boring old presentation of fact which is of less financial value than sensationalism which distortion and fabrication brings. So they would just be tradtional old "news" papers and not media companies with share values and investment portfolios.

I doubt it's beyond the wit of Vlad to have conjoured possession of some chemical to be administered by some criminal murderer wholly unconnected from the Russian state with some tenuous personal grievance against Skripal (e.g. the death of his brother via some impact that Skripal's intelligence giving to the UK could have caused). It would cause enough doubt to cast the UK as acting similarly to the Iraq war on WMD. But the UK will already know this and has acted in Iraq without WMD and would do what it is doing knowing that in the court of global opinion Russia is the greater of the bad eggs. The editor of RT (previously an R4 Today Program editor.....) has already commented on the UK acting on false WMD info. The hundreds of thouands of deaths and a landscape littered with depleted uranium and birth defects and illness are not covered by the BBC or by the UK's Fake News industry.

I spent all of last night awake in sheer terror of Gavin Williamson in his Spiderman outfit clambering over the garden wall of the Russian embassy like a silly illegitimate father of injustice.

Online BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #13 on: 19:47 - 15 March, 2018 »
This is a joke... It's like I've woken up in a twisted replica of the UK.

Corbyn (for it is he) asked in parliament about evidence and got booed... Even by his own people. And for the life of me, I can't see he's done anything wrong above seeking the truth and wanting evidence, wanting to know results of the tests and if the UK is following International Law. After Iraq I think he's got every right not to trust the government.

Fast forward to today, and Willy Gavinson is telling Russia to 'shut up' - His mum will smack his legs for talking to people like that and he'll go without quince jelly on his spelt loaf this evening.
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #12 on: 15:57 - 14 March, 2018 »
Yes I was reading about those very very very very fast low level missiles which will evade US missile defence systems, but if Trump were to buid his wall a bit higher that'd stop em?

Yes, Williamson in his trunks with his Tarantula would be frightening. 23 diplomats sent home.... oooOOOOooooooooh!

Online BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #11 on: 22:22 - 13 March, 2018 »
PMSL... Well, we can laugh but tonight if the Ruskies don't admit they killed everyone with their 'Biological weapons on UK soil" then Gavin Williamson is going to carry out exercises in the Black Sea. WTF Williamson in his PE vest, passport blue shorts and plimsolls doing star jumps is going to do to the Russian Ged only knows.

This time next week we might all be on the end of one of Putin's new Nukes that nothing can stop, so there.
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #10 on: 20:05 - 12 March, 2018 »
Vlad must hace shat himself knowing that he would have to face Boris Johnson in a tug-of-war with both of them tied together by the bo :censored locks - I'm amazed he ordered the hit in the first place.

Meanwhile, local news for local people reports:
A Wiltshire man has been jailed for breaching a cordon around the bench in Salisbury where the former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter, Yulia, collapsed and for putting police officers in danger of contamination.

Jamie Knight, 30, who was drunk, shouted racist obscenities against Russians and bit an officer and a security guard as they tried to restrain him.

The scaffolder from Wilton, near Salisbury, yelled at police that they should go and catch the person “that killed the Russian”, adding: “I hope he dies and his kids die too.” He continued: “Go and tell the fu  :censored ing Russian to fu  :censored ing die – I hate the Russians.” Jamie Knight may have voted UKIP but can't remember now that the party has succeeded in duping useful idiot's to aid Vlad's plan.

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
« Reply #9 on: 17:22 - 12 March, 2018 »
Boris the Clown is on top of things. Threatening to pull out of the World Cup. That’ll teach those pesky Russians!

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
News of the Word
« Reply #8 on: 16:55 - 12 March, 2018 »
Wonder why so many ex-KGB/MI5 operatives live around Porton Down? Maybe they like the White Horse or easy access to the A303?

Anyway, Trump and Lil Jonny Young meeting... I’d love to be a fly on the wall as they share a bucket of KFC and watch cartoons together.

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #7 on: 20:57 - 9 March, 2018 »
Shkreli got 7 years for dissing Ghostface Killah - big up judge Minimoto!

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #6 on: 16:37 - 9 March, 2018 »
When ex-spies, JIC members or journalists die on British soil it is usually the fault of others or the individual themselves - no tinfoil hat is worn whilst typing this - but the trail of evidence may navigate through the "community" that lives in and around that area of Wiltshire / Dorset / Hampshire before it is allowed as far as the Ural's.

In other news two chubby men with bad hair will meet to discuss themselves with one another.

Online BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #5 on: 14:17 - 9 March, 2018 »
Makes me laugh, the rhetoric straight out the blocks is Putin but they have to get the facts first and an expert in bioboi chems on the telly box says they can trace back the Sarin or VX to the country of manufacture, if not the individual laboratory.

Kind of makes you wonder if they know all this stuff, like the radioactive breadcrumb trail the bumbling Litvinenko killers left all over London, why did they only just kick out a few Russian Diplomaniacs? Why didn't they unleash the full force of Gavin Williams's rowboat with a Lee Enfied .303 on it at the Russians? Or at least stop Russian gangsters coming over here and investing in the UK without the slightest of checks on their gangsterness or where they got their money from.

Anyway, it's not like Porton Down is a million miles away from Salisbury or has anything to do with the history of Sarin or VX is it?
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #4 on: 21:52 - 8 March, 2018 »
Emergency services have contaminated the perpetrator of a chemical attack which Ruddy Amber and Johnson Boris will use to track down Vladimir Putin’s Bond Villain lair where he has created his evil plans e.g Trump. The British pair have vowed to single handedly obtain justice and a handwritten apology from Rasputin

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #3 on: 00:37 - 5 March, 2018 »
I saw today that dear old Roger and his Banister died after a four minute brain surgery. The man is a proper old stool British legend. Can’t say the same for Max Messerschmitt ME109 Mosely who has been spouting Nazi hate speech since he was 7 months old yet communist cock eyed Tom Watson has been gaping for and taken his cash “balls deep”.