• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Have you missed your activation email?

Author Topic: News of the Word  (Read 12215 times)

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• The priest is the personification of falsehood.
  • Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
  • Forget red, let's go all the way up to brown alert
    • http://www.gocmc.org
  • Best Owned: TDM 900
Re: News of the Word
« Reply #245 on: 11:54 - 27 January, 2020 »
Orla is clearly off the fkn leash and needs a good whipping, like a Hunt Saboteur at the Berkley Hunt. And I believe that whilst Baron Hall is still in the chair he'll 'whup her ass', which is the new term we use now we're almost out of the EU and shortly to become the 51st state of the US of A.

Next thing is Orla will have to swear allegiance to Israel as apparently Ilhan Omar has been asked to in Amerkia. And because she hasn't, she is obviously antisemitic.

Meanwhile Israel is taking steps to increase equality, diversity and fraternity by offering blood tests to citizens in order to... Um, to... Oh... Er... Oh yeah, to make the Law of Return easier and not to kick out all non-Jews at all, plainly obviously. And anyway, say if you're an Ethiopian Jew and you don't have any 'Jewish' DNA then Israel may not let you be a citizen under the Law of Return, well shock horror, the antisemitic Ethiopian Jews aren't Jewish enough and have been refused under Law of Return for years. Even those that have been returned (usually because they join the IDF) still get beat up for it (literally).

It's almost as if Israel are being Eugenicists, antisemitic and racist all at the same time.
Gary.

Essex<-15miles->N15 Commuter
TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.

Offline Readmarx

• "these monster whopper bum drillers must be stopped"
  • King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
  • Bikes, ale & French actresses
« Reply #244 on: 22:14 - 24 January, 2020 »
Silly Orla Guerin has made the fatal error of being a very good and brave and rigorous journalist but forgetting when to lie and tell untruths. Orla has managed to mention the Israeli regional superpower oppresses people in Palestine and has made it worse by doing it on Holocaust remembrance day. As everybody knows you can’t point to the murder, abuse of human rights and genocide of the indigenous population of Palestine by Israel because that would be anti-semitic. Because a murderer or a torturer isn’t either when they’re Jewish and are the Israeli state the murderer and the torturer is actually the victim of his own murdering and torturing and you are really all absolutely anti semitic if you dare think or say Israel, Mr Netanyahu and the IDF are anything but innocent of all of their bloodshed and murder and atrocities they are guilty of. Personally I feel the horror of human history on Holocaust Day. And when I think of Israel I think only of it’s leaders and state apparatus burning in hell
Mother Nature rides a biker

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #243 on: 22:29 - 23 January, 2020 »
I think I see what you did there

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #242 on: 22:52 - 22 January, 2020 »
I worry about all the woodwork though - or is that termites..........
Don’t be an anti-termite!
yes, that's weevil

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #241 on: 21:08 - 22 January, 2020 »
Aunty C might be against them (keep an eye on her)

Trump's impeachment sees Trump break the law with a comedian-turned-president of Ukraine. A US comedian wonders if the impeachment trial will prove to Americans that it is not illegal to break the law

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
« Reply #240 on: 18:47 - 22 January, 2020 »
Don’t be an anti-termite!

Offline Rob the Nog

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? 104
  • like a pear cider made from 100% pears
« Reply #239 on: 15:41 - 22 January, 2020 »

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #238 on: 14:11 - 22 January, 2020 »
The United Nations (Antisemites) have a whole host of resolutions concerning Israel (not Antisemites) going back to its creation in 1948 (a well know Antisemitic year) asking them to stop ignoring ceasefires (Antisemitic) and condemning Palestine for breaking ceasefires (Antisemitic) and asking Israel to leave Egypt and the Sinai is most definitely Antisemitic.

The UN (Antisemites) continue to hassle Israel (I told you, Antisemites, even though you can't conflate Jews and Israel) but nothing happens (except Israel increases its occupied territories), it's been summed in beautifully in the last resolution of the UN concerning Israel from 2019:

"Noting with deep regret the passage of 52 years since the onset of the Israeli
occupation and over 72 years since the adoption of resolution 181 (II) on 29 November
1947 and the Nakba without tangible progress towards a peaceful solution, and
stressing the urgent need for efforts to reverse the negative trends on the ground and
to restore a political horizon for advancing and accelerating meaningful negotiations
aimed at the achievement of a peace agreement that will bring a complete end to the
Israeli occupation that began in 1967 and the resolution of all core final status issues,
without exception, leading to a peaceful, just, lasting and comprehensive solution to
the question of Palestine"

Antisemites.
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #237 on: 23:40 - 21 January, 2020 »
Chomsky (Jewish) argued against Dershowitz (Jewish. Also Trump's impeachment lawyer) on Israel's (Jewish state) defacto apartheid and referred to Gaza and the West Bank as Bantustans. Chomsky must be anti Semitic. The unconvicted fraudster Netanyahu (Jewish) has today called for sanctions against the ICC (Chomsky noted the relevance of the US refusing to sign which today blesses Trump with impunity) for opening an enquiry into Israeli armed action and resultant deaths. Perhaps it is the kids routinely shot by Israeli snipers or the random shelling of civilians by the IDF, the torture, abduction, drone strikes, theft of land, water, restrictions on raw materials or perhaps the complete inhumanity of imprisoning and dehumanising a population whose land and lives you stole and who you call terrorists for resisting your crimes. Perhaps it's anti-Semitic to question Netanyahu and Israel or perhaps it's not anti-Semitic Mr Netanyahu you fu  :censored ing murderer

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #236 on: 22:49 - 4 December, 2019 »
That Paedo guy... No, not Prince Andrew Prince of Paedo's Paedo guy who's the Paedo prince of all Paedo's! No, the non paedo, normal, innocent, human being wrongly accused bloke who tried to save some lads lives in Thailand is in court defending himself against a multi billionaire wa :censored ker. The normal, heroic, down to earth geezer who put his life at risk to help others has found himself in court to defend himself against that Paedo guy Tesla Bezos Zuckerberg Musk Trump Epstein Johnson peado or whatever c :censored t that is asking for a proper kicking from a public too fu  :censored ing weak to stand up to a slight breeze. Anyway, the multibillionaire space obsessed Paedo has said he's sorry for suggesting someone else harbours the same Paedo desires as Elongated Musk and with a few million paid in guilt money justice will be done. c :censored t. Stick to space rockets
Paedo c :censored t.

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #235 on: 21:53 - 22 November, 2019 »
Russell Kane last week said of Boris “fwah ha haw girls its not rape is it its just a bit of rough fun what what” - very apt

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #234 on: 13:01 - 22 November, 2019 »
I could not believe my ears when Boorish Jokeson said that the Royals were beyond reproach, Jezza had to remember the victims, it wasn't onm Johnsons radar... He's such a *&^$
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #233 on: 23:07 - 19 November, 2019 »
Alister Campbell was on R4 Today and spoke like a dick about PR and his own “creepy” impression of Epstein and meeting G Maxwell. It seemed as though his critique was of Prince Paedo’s poor PR decision as I don’t remember him talking about the appalling criminal activity. It felt like the interview was cut short as it dangerously strayed into Campbell’s memory of dinner at Epsteins and his impression of “well connected and moneyed” New York elites... Bearing in mind Epstein was first charged in 2005 before being guided to a lenient sentence by a Trump appointee (recently resigned) it makes you wonder why Campbell was there and with whom given Epstein’s behaviour was flagrant well before his arrest and Campbell only “on the scene” amongst the global elite after 1997 and likely in the US a lot after 2001. I’m not saying Campbell should or does know something it just felt like clumsy and arrogant PR failure on his part which sort of lent Prince Paedo an air of support

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
« Reply #232 on: 05:48 - 19 November, 2019 »

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #231 on: 11:27 - 18 November, 2019 »
Not a fan of the Royals in any way shape or form but he's really thrown the cat amongst the pigeons - Not a single good word for him except from Borish The Clown... There you go. Establishment glue.
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305