• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Have you missed your activation email?

Author Topic: News of the Word  (Read 12216 times)

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• The priest is the personification of falsehood.
  • Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
  • Forget red, let's go all the way up to brown alert
    • http://www.gocmc.org
  • Best Owned: TDM 900
Re: News of the Word
« Reply #260 on: 16:41 - 13 February, 2020 »
See, what you have written is perfectly acceptable and I know you so I know your intentions behind it, however, put your words in the marf of Paul Golding and it starts to take a more sinister turn.

And I take you up on the Sharia Courts issue, we have that with Beth Din but no-one seems to be the slightest bit worried about that, why is that, is Judaism more acceptable than Islam? Why shouldn't there be these 'courts' that sort out family and low value monetary issues before they hit the real courts, because these 'courts' (Beth Din and Sharia) have no bearing in British Law at all, I don't know why people lose their shit over it. I know why Paul Golding does but he's using it at a tool to manipulate others.

And lastly, cultirism, that's not a thing - You either want to join in with other peoples cultures or you don't, and that goes both ways, people can come here and be miserable twats but that's their lookout, if they break the law it's the same laws we are subject to, which is right. No one is saying you have to change your culture, I mean what's been rammed down your throat? Have you had a Barmitvah and a winkle chop, sold your daughter for a camel, only eat Halal bacon, what?

And we're back full circle. We've had the Windrush thing, where we took people in with certain guarantees and then just ignored it, it's what Britain does best.

Gary.

Essex<-15miles->N15 Commuter
TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #259 on: 16:44 - 12 February, 2020 »
Is it always racist or is some of it culturalist? You hear of 'racists' that have "people of colour" (I confess that I don't understand why "coloured person" is offensive, or is it only if a pale person a person that is pale says it?) as friends because that particular one is different (ie share a similar culture).  I mean I'm all up for sending gingers back to Scotland, does that make me racist  :dunno  ...apart from that lass down the road, phwoar.

Seriously, I think there are many that would like to maintain their own culture and tradition and are fed up with having other cultures forced into their communities. I get that. That's not the same as believing they are inferior or sub-standard or anything else - but the minute you say I don't want an Imam calling to prayer at 5 am in the morning (roll on summer!), you end up being a racist - I don't think that is the case (although the two can go hand in hand of course).

We've had "multi-culturalism" forced on us - and perhaps "forced" is divisive, but certainly as a result of policy - but I don't think there is such a thing as multi-culturalism, its just an evolution and change of a single culture. You can't mix blue, red black and white paint and expect tartan paint, you start with pretty swirls, but eventually end up with a single result.  Is that bad? Not necessarily. But it's not to everyone's taste.

Am I racist? No. But I am culturalist, I wouldn't want bribery or arranged marriages as a cultural norm, nor do I want religion in law (Sharia fu  :censored ing courts in some cities in the UK WTF) or school (I include Christianity BTW). So yeah, a certain amount of give or take, but don't thrust it down my throat and don't pervert the native culture here, thank you.

Amen.

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #258 on: 13:32 - 12 February, 2020 »
I just cannot get this 'send them back' thing around my head. It's just pure racism isn't it? Talk me out of it? Why do we send black folks home but happily keep Rolf Harris in jail.

Sending these black people back to Jamaica is racism and it's fuelling a nasty nationalism, these folks aren't all machine gunning Yardie gangsters, they are ex-cons yes, without a doubt. Here's the thing though, they pay their penalty to the community, same as you or I would and then they get told they are being sent to a country that they've never been to since coming here as a kid.

So that's an additional punishment. And what if they have kids, we are inadvertently punishing them too. This just doesn't feel morally right does it?
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #257 on: 14:41 - 6 February, 2020 »
slippy fingers.
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
« Reply #256 on: 18:22 - 5 February, 2020 »
It does if you buy them a kebab first!

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #255 on: 10:28 - 4 February, 2020 »
You can just grab women by the pussy, do anything you want. Doesn't work on the No.8 bus from Liverpool Street to Bow Church I can tell you that.
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline Readmarx

• "these monster whopper bum drillers must be stopped"
  • King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
  • Bikes, ale & French actresses
« Reply #254 on: 23:54 - 3 February, 2020 »
I could stand on 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and still get elected

I believe that
Mother Nature rides a biker

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
« Reply #253 on: 05:21 - 3 February, 2020 »

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #252 on: 12:53 - 29 January, 2020 »
It's times like this that really do expose the raison d'etre of some of our more right wing leaders. As an example, we already know that it's only Muslim grooming gangs that attack and abuse under age women and the 68% of white grooming gangs are a figment of our imaginations. So Mini Tommy Robinscum doesn't mention HRH Prince Paedo, likewise Gormless Golding and his accolaytes, so Epstein and Gizzy Maxwell all seem to get a by from all the horror of child abuse and sexual slavery.

The Trumpo thing makes me laugh, you have him on the one hand and Natanyahu (yes, that one) on the other and this is supposed to be the greatest chance they have of peace in the Middle East. How can it be a one sided negotiation?

Just on  this, I heard a lady on the radio this morning saying the Palestinians just want war, they were offered 97% of what they wanted (I think she meant their land back) but they turned it down. When you look at the facts, this was 97% of the 22% of original Palestinian land that was held by Israeli settlers - So there's no way they were going to move out. Of course, the Talk Shock Jock ignored all that and agreed with this random callers position. We are f :censored ked [filtered], we never get the truth.
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #251 on: 19:41 - 28 January, 2020 »
Two criminals have today celebrated their deal of the century to create an apartheid state and thereby ensure the bloodshed they crave

From Trump’s murderous intent in the Middle East to Trump’s close paedo pal Epstein to...

In other news the Daily Mail is not devoting 17 pages to racist ranting against Megan but instead saying little about the Daily Mail’s dearest hero Prince of Peado’s Prince Andrew. The paedo prince that certainly didn’t did do awful things with children in aircraft, flats, pools and pizza parlours that he can and can’t remember wants to help not help the victims of Epstein get justice. In agreeing not agreeing to help legitimate legal enquiry into his close paedo friend with whom he shared so many intimate moments of groomed and coerced pleasure with implied threats of violence and abuse of power the grotesque and obnoxious prince of paedo’s has gone weak at the knees and pissed his royal knickers with fear and run for cover from mummy. The paedo loving Sun newspaper has nothing to say either. Much better to believe paedo’s are only Asian and in Rotherham and Oxford and not the emblem of Britishness that Andrew is. Much better to be racist than the Sun and Daily Mail admit the filth within themselves and their vitriol they otherwise spare for prince paedo

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #250 on: 10:30 - 28 January, 2020 »
I can’t conceive of a riposte to that which doesn’t make me stray into Ken Livingstone territory but I’m sure there’s some evidence in history of Europeans forming themselves into an inhuman ideology practicing such things. I’m not saying there’s a similarity with the modern Israeli state because the closest modern example is the racist apartheid state of pre-Mandela South Africa. But when you start down the road of racial purity you pretty quickly quickly enter the cess pit of human history

As you mention South African Apartheid, I heard a cheeky snippet the other day that Margaret Hodge (who is actually the Jewish equivalent of the Monarchs that brought us the Spanish Inquisition) had a family business in SA that profited from Apartheid. Not only that but her anti-racist credentials were bolstered even more in Barking when the NF sent her flowers for her policy on immigrants and council homes.

She's a diamond.

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2019-11-20-dame-margaret-hodge-mp-a-very-british-apartheid-profiteer/
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #249 on: 10:25 - 28 January, 2020 »
FGM is nasty, but blokes would soon stop circumcision if it was done by an old bloke at the back of a shed with one eye that had just done 5 goats gonads with his razor blade then takes the foreskin, half the helmet and a left bollock. Men are right c :censored nts at times.
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #248 on: 07:36 - 28 January, 2020 »
Oh. And don't get me started on genital mutilation. What bloke actually wants a bit of his knob cut off without deciding for himself.

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #247 on: 07:34 - 28 January, 2020 »
That is true. Having worked for an Israeli company, and heading there every couple of months, it was not endearing.

Never again. I'm anti culture, not anti race... Not that Jewish is a a race...so okay call me anti Semite then... And anti Christian. And anti Muslim, and anti any religious culture that gets imposed on others against their will.

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #246 on: 00:07 - 28 January, 2020 »
I can’t conceive of a riposte to that which doesn’t make me stray into Ken Livingstone territory but I’m sure there’s some evidence in history of Europeans forming themselves into an inhuman ideology practicing such things. I’m not saying there’s a similarity with the modern Israeli state because the closest modern example is the racist apartheid state of pre-Mandela South Africa. But when you start down the road of racial purity you pretty quickly quickly enter the cess pit of human history