• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Have you missed your activation email?

Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 5933 times)

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• The priest is the personification of falsehood.
  • Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
  • Forget red, let's go all the way up to brown alert
    • http://www.gocmc.org
  • Best Owned: TDM 900
Re: Brexit
« Reply #197 on: 13:44 - 27 September, 2019 »
"Politics is so full of lies and deceit that we can't see the lies because of all the lies"

When I was talking about fascist liars I was directing it at our current fascists.
Gary.

Essex<-15miles->N15 Commuter
TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #196 on: 13:36 - 27 September, 2019 »
Corbyn wouldn't be in power until a GE,  he'd be caretaker enabling parliament to work it's democracy. Then have the GE. Politics is so full of lies and deceit that we can't see the lies because of all the lies.

I've long since stopped watching BBCQT because of it's blatant bias, same at BBC news, Laura Kuenssberg et al but last Night James Cleverley (oxymoronically named) got busted by Gina Miller for telling an absolute bare faced lie. We've always had obfuscation in politics but we're in a new world now, we get lied to by these fascists and some of the population are believing it because they want it to be true, they don't care if it isn't, they need it to be true, so it is to them.

When people want to believe the lies and divisive rhetoric we are heading for a whole world of pain as society splits, and you know the worst bit, I think that's what Johnson wants, an excuse to suspend democracy.

Now where's my tinfoil hat.
Mate not just the facists that are liars.  Remember Tony B.Liar? Mind you he was as Conservative as it gets.

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #195 on: 10:23 - 27 September, 2019 »
Corbyn wouldn't be in power until a GE,  he'd be caretaker enabling parliament to work it's democracy. Then have the GE. Politics is so full of lies and deceit that we can't see the lies because of all the lies.

I've long since stopped watching BBCQT because of it's blatant bias, same at BBC news, Laura Kuenssberg et al but last Night James Cleverley (oxymoronically named) got busted by Gina Miller for telling an absolute bare faced lie. We've always had obfuscation in politics but we're in a new world now, we get lied to by these fascists and some of the population are believing it because they want it to be true, they don't care if it isn't, they need it to be true, so it is to them.

When people want to believe the lies and divisive rhetoric we are heading for a whole world of pain as society splits, and you know the worst bit, I think that's what Johnson wants, an excuse to suspend democracy.

Now where's my tinfoil hat.
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.

Offline Readmarx

• "these monster whopper bum drillers must be stopped"
  • King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
  • Bikes, ale & French actresses
« Reply #194 on: 21:28 - 26 September, 2019 »
Why suggest “Corbyn in power”?
Mother Nature rides a biker

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #193 on: 17:31 - 26 September, 2019 »
I know, lets get Corbyn in power cos he's got it all planned out with honesty and integrity.... oh wait.

f  :censored ck it.

let's see what happens: What could possibly go wrong?  :eat

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #192 on: 14:36 - 26 September, 2019 »
Johnson is exposed as having no Brexit "clothes". Nothing for the nation, but lies, deceit and anger at the law and democracy the disgraced charlatan has been put in charge of. Another defeat today.... Expect another few days of lies and contempt and disgrace and food for thought for Tommy Robinson and such filth as Johnson runs toward the mob and his rightwing headbangers. HoC may force a vote to seek an "other" to write a letter seeking an extension... Or does HoP vote to make unlawful Johnson's run towards no deal by same revocation of Article 50 due to incompetent government? 

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #191 on: 22:37 - 24 September, 2019 »
Coca Cola is the official language? Or McDonalds or Microsoft or Facebook?

Offline Rob the Nog

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? 104
  • like a pear cider made from 100% pears
« Reply #190 on: 20:30 - 24 September, 2019 »
You can bet the French will be all over trying to get it as the official language.

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #189 on: 14:56 - 24 September, 2019 »
Slàinte.
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline ChrisG

• Banana Cake
  • Like a post? 93
« Reply #188 on: 14:53 - 24 September, 2019 »
Random fact I learned the other day.  When each country joins the EEC/EU it gets to pick an official language.  When the UK joined obviously we wanted English to be added.  Ireland main language is English, but they didn't need to add that as we had, so they added Gaelic.  This means when we leave none of the remaining countries will have English as an official language.

Realistically English will be left in as it will need a unanimous vote to remove it (and the EU's largest trading partner is the USA), but if it did go I guess the proportion of Irish who speak Gaelic would go up a bit :D

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #187 on: 16:53 - 12 September, 2019 »
What's he done now apart from lie to us, lie to Her Maj, lie to everyone? Has he instilled martial law yet? Off'ed Hammond on College Green? Bummed a Lord with his ceremonial mace? Crucified Saint Jeremy of Islington?
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #186 on: 18:16 - 11 September, 2019 »
Blimey.

Boris has been a very naughty boy.

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #185 on: 09:54 - 5 September, 2019 »
Bog Rolls .........stock up them in case of a hard brexit

If it's a hard exit just chip it off and save on the bog paper.

Would I change my vote from leave to remain now? In a heartbeat, I was always sceptical of why folks like Moggy and Faridge wanted a Brexit and I've worked out why, they're going earn millions if not billions from those either needing services or trading with benefits. Today on Radio 4 I heard from a mate of Pense who confirmed that and confirmed why Trump is also for a big fat orange no deal brexit.

I still dislike lots about the EU, I still think it is becoming a big old Russia, I still think EU becoming more representative is impossible and I don't think it will ever change, look at Gilet Jaunes in France. So I don't want either unless it's a good old Labour Brexit.
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
FZ1 in Black
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
« Reply #184 on: 06:25 - 5 September, 2019 »
I’d still vote remain and vote for a government that advocates much harder for change in the UK’s relationship with Europe. I don’t need another referendum, the vote to leave has happened. To leave without a deal is unacceptable to me as one of the 48% because it means everything I believe could be better in our relationship with other European nations is disregarded
Same here. I voted Liberal in the last Welsh Assembly election.
I’ve got a really sexy, err I mean efficient Labour MP who I’d still vote for in a GE, despite Corbyn.

Oh how I wish that Ed Milliband hadn’t eaten that bacon sandwich and used a giant headstone for a poster...

Offline Sidestand

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 57
  • The Older I Get , The Better I Was
« Reply #183 on: 22:09 - 4 September, 2019 »
I originally voted leave, but based on the facts as I know them now, it would be remain next time

And although I still couldn't bring myself to vote Labour, I certainly couldn't vote for the Conservative Party in it's current state
And I'd rather pull all my own teeth out than vote for Hypocritical Bastard
I'm quietly hoping that Boles stands as an independant candidate ..........that is when Corbyn actually lets Boris call an election  :ohyeah

I hope Boris goes back to No.10 tonight & kicks the living shit out of that c :censored t Cummings  :hitler :hitler