• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Have you missed your activation email?

Author Topic: He's coming...  (Read 17564 times)

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• The priest is the personification of falsehood.
  • Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
  • Forget red, let's go all the way up to brown alert
    • http://www.gocmc.org
  • Best Owned: TDM 900
Re: He's coming...
« Reply #297 on: 12:36 - 26 April, 2018 »
Dry humping orange monster
Gary.

Essex<-15miles->N15 Commuter
TDM900 Blue
SV650S Blue
Black Kawasaki GPZ305
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.

Offline Readmarx

• "these monster whopper bum drillers must be stopped"
  • King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
  • Bikes, ale & French actresses
« Reply #296 on: 08:10 - 26 April, 2018 »
After the freak show of Trump being unable to avoid groping and dry-kissing Macaron will come the inevitable reaction to the Frenchman’s words to Congress. Unable to form a coherent idea of his own Trump is only able to attack the ideas of others. What’s the betting on the US flip-flopping on Iran being made into a pretext for an invasion by Trump?
Mother Nature rides a biker

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #295 on: 23:03 - 21 April, 2018 »
Also, why are we so disgusted by chemical weapons?
Innocent civilians die with ‘conventional’ bombs and I’m sure that their surviving relatives are grieving just as much.

I dunno.

Do chemical and nuclear weapons present a form of combat (instant and horrific annihilation) that is so decisive that it removes the "art" of warfare from the politician and the soldier?

Perhaps the sicko politician and soldier lament their inability to display their wonderful crafting of slaughter which they practice in tweets and manoeuvres on the battlefield?

I think they secretly admire ISIS (though they could never publicly embrace the purity of its horror)

I don't think the emotional terror of having your child ripped apart is on the training sheets of the fabulous west or the evil east.

Consequently human suffering is not understood by the appointed killers and they have no ability to understand the pain and suffering.

It is contentious but perhaps we humans are going to have to kill them?

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #294 on: 09:55 - 17 April, 2018 »
Anti-Semitism is racism.
Corbyn is clearly against any type of racism.

Speaking up against the Israeli governments and Army isn’t racist.

However, there is without doubt anti-semitism in the Labour, Conservative and other minor parties.

And I speak as a Semite.

You're the wrong kind of semite though, like Palestinians.

Innocent civilians die with ‘conventional’ bombs and I’m sure that their surviving relatives are grieving just as much.

Conventional bombs, barrel bombs, just bombs in general including cruise and tomahawk missiles aren't infallible, we've seen how drones are used to target the wrong people, there is always collateral damage (which is how it's talked down), rockets fired indiscriminately, snipers shooting people in the back, stopping aid and water reaching people, selling weapons to people who oppress, kill and maim.

Assad has pretty much done all of that I reckon, but so has Yemen, Israel, Saudi Arabia but it's only Assad that has the focus at the moment. Assad had pretty much got the war sorted and he uses chemical weapons, why? And why bomb the day before the chemical inspectors go in, it just doesn't make sense.

Maybe Maybot will ask parliament before we send missiles in to Saudi, Israel and Yemen?
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
SV650S Blue
Black Kawasaki GPZ305
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.

Offline Rob the Nog

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 101
  • like a pear cider made from 100% pears
« Reply #293 on: 19:53 - 16 April, 2018 »
They say it's not ethical, mainly because people aren't killed outright, but either suffer a long painful death or suffer badly until help is found.

They of course think it's ok though if the bomb simply spreads someone's organs all over the place in one hit, and leave others maimed and disfigured.

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
« Reply #292 on: 17:51 - 16 April, 2018 »

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #291 on: 13:10 - 16 April, 2018 »
Don't speak the truth!!!!!!!

When Corbyn was asked by Marr about Assad and if the OPCW could provide evidence of the gas attack Corbyn said

“I would then say, confront Assad with that evidence; confront any other group that may be fingered because of that – and then say they must come in and destroy those weapons, as they did in 2013 and 2015.”

I'm lost on how the destroyed weapons were used in 2018. I understand JC saying that as a precurser to a UN agreement to use force (to be vetoed by Russia). I'm lost on the need to provide a depth of evidence consistent with high international standards when Assad is guilty of thousands of deaths. I'm not lost why the government has acted so decisively against Assad. I am lost why the strike was so well announced and so limited. I am lost on the inaction & vagueness of the British Government on Gaza and why the same decisiveness on Syria is not applicable in Gaza and why the British Government makes a statement about Gaza which is similar to what Corbyn asks for on Syria and for which the Blond Bumster is critical...

Alistair Burt, Minister for the Middle East, said:

I am appalled by the deaths and injuries on the Israel/Gaza border on Friday (30 March). There is an urgent need to establish the facts, including why such a volume of live fire was used and what role Hamas played in the violence. But the most important thing is to ensure that there is no repeat of what happened, with all sides committing to peaceful protest, restraint and international law.

This issue cannot just be managed over time. We need a political process to deliver a two-state solution; urgent action to improve the economic and humanitarian situation in Gaza, including easing of restrictions by Israel and Egypt; and Palestinian reconciliation based on full adherence to the Quartet principles by Hamas.

« Last Edit: 13:15 - 16 April, 2018 by Readmarx »

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
« Reply #290 on: 12:40 - 14 April, 2018 »
Are we on the verge of war by proxy against Russia?

Is this Maybot’s Falklands War/Iraq War that cemented a country together?

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
He's coming...
« Reply #289 on: 19:07 - 13 April, 2018 »
Anti-Semitism is racism.
Corbyn is clearly against any type of racism.

Speaking up against the Israeli governments and Army isn’t racist.

However, there is without doubt anti-semitism in the Labour, Conservative and other minor parties.

And I speak as a Semite.

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #288 on: 19:05 - 12 April, 2018 »
If an attack is to be launched against Syria what would stop it being a surgical strike to destroy Assad's palatial compound and bury the murderous f  :censored ck?

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #287 on: 20:05 - 11 April, 2018 »
Sounds a bit like politics to me

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #286 on: 10:38 - 11 April, 2018 »
Ever since the Tories set up their Internet Politburo... Hmmm... Wonder if there's a link?

--

Bojo: Porton Down said it was the Russians and we even know which lab made it!

Porton Down: Boris is wrong, we said it was a Novichok type but have no idea where it was made.

Tory Politburo and MSM: Russians killed Skripals pets with Russian Novichok (and 40 reels of gaffer tape)!

--

Tory Politburo and MSM: Corbyn is an anti-Semite!

Corbyn: All racism is wrong and by the way Israel are c :censored nts for killing innocent people.

Tory Politburo and MSM: See! He's an anti-Semite!

--

Boris Johnson: Piccaninnies, watermelon smiles, Obama was part Kenyan with an ancestral dislike of Britain, [On the EU] Napoleon and Hitler tried similar and it ended badly (forgot to mention Great British Empire).

Tory Politburo and MSM: Corbyn is an anti-Semite!

---

Gary.

TDM900 Blue
SV650S Blue
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #285 on: 20:17 - 10 April, 2018 »
Bit like the internet / Twitter lies are spilling over into reality - dangerous.

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #284 on: 11:39 - 10 April, 2018 »
The leader of Momentum is a Jew, I dunno how he could be or assist anti-Semitism and he's already come out and said Labour aren't doing enough about anti-Semitism in the party. Momentum agree with you Mick.

Meuller got Trumpo's briefs office raided, this is funny, confirms payment to Steamy Windows just before the election started. Melnarnia must be so pleased.

There's a 'Palestinian Girl' on youtube doing a vlog about Syria and the terrorists in the area of attack taking hostages to use, literally, as a human shield.

The whole thing is strange though, it's like Russia is pubic enemy number one for both the UK and some of the rest of the world but without any evidence whatsoever.
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
SV650S Blue
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #283 on: 22:59 - 9 April, 2018 »
Dozens die in a chemical attack but thank Jesus that the PIG will decide in the next 48hrs what the US response will be. Should be enough time for Putin and Assad to hide their WMD away from Trumps “response”?