• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Have you missed your activation email?

Author Topic: He's coming...  (Read 21837 times)

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
Re: He's coming...
« Reply #501 on: 19:48 - 19 March, 2019 »
I disagree. (Assuming the slaughterhouse is operating correctly) the requirement is that animals are stunned (unconscious) first, as opposedto slitting their throats and waiting for them to bleed to death. Simply not cricket that.

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
« Reply #500 on: 19:26 - 19 March, 2019 »
If anyone feels that strongly about halal food they should become a vegetarian. Traditional British slaughterhouses don’t treat the animals much better.

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #499 on: 18:40 - 19 March, 2019 »
Well halal needs to be banned, just for animal welfare. As does chlorine washed chicken. That's nothing to do with religious or racial intolerance... hmm actually it is. I won't respect that. There is no reason to lower standards to suit the whims of people but that believe in sky fairies.

That's not the same as denying their right to their beliefs, or trying to stop them. It's absolutely their right...but we don't have to accept it, and nor should we.

As far as I'm concerned we're all equal. Race culture whatever, but it doesn't mean I have to accept someone else's view point, anymore than they have to accept mine. That's what democracy and freedom is all about.

Online Rob the Nog

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? 102
  • like a pear cider made from 100% pears
« Reply #498 on: 14:41 - 19 March, 2019 »
What's that you say, the halal chickens are going round doing killing rituals?!  :shock

I'm taking some paxo with me to KFC next time just in case.

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• The priest is the personification of falsehood.
  • Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
  • Forget red, let's go all the way up to brown alert
    • http://www.gocmc.org
  • Best Owned: TDM 900
« Reply #497 on: 14:26 - 19 March, 2019 »
If you want to control people, this is exactly how you would do it... It's for your own safety we have more SAS, body scanners, Section 5, media controls... It's for your own safety we have less demonstrations, free press, free MSM, open democracy, open political choices, open Europe.

Now do we not only have religious terrorism, we have white supremacist terrorism and that's not even including Mrs May's Windrush scandal.

We are becoming a less tolerant society but it's quite clearly being driven by media. I was talking to an Irish friend last night and she says even she's feeling it (but she just tells people to feck off), she has decided to drop off a friendship because the bloke has literally become more openly racist citing the internet as his source of Sharia Law and Halal chicken killing rituals. He's never bothered before about animal welfare!

Gary.

Essex<-15miles->N15 Commuter
TDM900 Blue
SV650S Blue
Black Kawasaki GPZ305
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.

Online Rob the Nog

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? 102
  • like a pear cider made from 100% pears
« Reply #496 on: 14:13 - 19 March, 2019 »
I'm not sure if it's racism or simply an ever building intolerance (maybe amounts to the same thing).

People seem to have been getting fed up with the situation for years, and tolerance of each other is becoming more frayed them ever, so any difference, be it colour, religion, culture or which way you voted in Brexit is becoming a trigger for people to target. I reckon things will kick off big style soon, be it Northern Ireland again depending on what happens or rioting in certain area's if Brexit fails, who knows, but tensions seem to be pretty bad at the moment.

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #495 on: 14:04 - 19 March, 2019 »

What the f  :censored ck is happening to my country?

Our country disappeared a long time ago. We are now living in a multicultural society. So we see cultures of traditional English values (my historic culture), culture from countries where life is less valued, culture where religious values take precedence over secular, culture where women are considered inferior to men, culture where bribery and corruption are considered normal, capitalist sue cultures etc. British culture and our country (including some of the bad bits, imperialism etc) has been diluted down to be unrecognisable.

So don't be surprised that we see these cultures reflected in our society. It's what we want. Multiculturalism is good. I know this because I'm told it is by the mass media.

The Daily Mail doesn't tell you multiculturalism is good, nor most of the MSM I'd suggest, nor Mrs May's 'Go Home' vans.

I'm not sure what modern British culture defines, I certainly don't want the historic culture of my grandfather where it was perfectly acceptable to hit my grandmother. Or the British in India where no one gave a crap if they shot the Char Wallah at the end of the month because he was due to collect his debts.

To be honest, I see my culture reflected more in the Sikh community or Buddhism than I do in some of my old mates that I grew up with becoming more secular and racist by the day. That might just be the way suburban Essex is going though.
Gary.

TDM900 Blue
SV650S Blue
Black Kawasaki GPZ305
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #494 on: 07:49 - 19 March, 2019 »

What the f  :censored ck is happening to my country?

Our country disappeared a long time ago. We are now living in a multicultural society. So we see cultures of traditional English values (my historic culture), culture from countries where life is less valued, culture where religious values take precedence over secular, culture where women are considered inferior to men, culture where bribery and corruption are considered normal, capitalist sue cultures etc. British culture and our country (including some of the bad bits, imperialism etc) has been diluted down to be unrecognisable.

So don't be surprised that we see these cultures reflected in our society. It's what we want. Multiculturalism is good. I know this because I'm told it is by the mass media.

Offline Readmarx

• "these monster whopper bum drillers must be stopped"
  • King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
  • Bikes, ale & French actresses
« Reply #493 on: 21:45 - 18 March, 2019 »
Trump says there’s no white racist terrorist problem. Resumably Orban, Netanyahu, Le Pen and Bolsenaro would say the same as Hypocritical Bastard. They’re just freedom fighters.
Mother Nature rides a biker

Offline BashplateAlAssad

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? -40
« Reply #492 on: 10:46 - 18 March, 2019 »
Yes, a team did him whilst they all did time

Meanwhile, 49 murdered in New Zealand - will the racist in chief say nothing or offer fake sympathy?

Yeah, Brevik and other terrorists mentioned, typical though, he's white and Australian so some of the predictable few hold back and won't have '"white" and "terrorist" in the same sentence.

Meanwhile, just hours after the terrorist attack by a white supremacist in Christchurch, some Muslims get attacked outside the Finsbury Mosque. What the f  :censored ck is happening to my country?

‘Do you want to die? Well you’re going to!’ What ‘terrorist knifeman who had been shouting “All Muslims must die” told victim before stabbing him in Tesco car park attack’
•A 19-year-old man was stabbed in Surrey on Saturday night in a terrorist incident
•Police have described the stabbing as 'inspired by the far-right'
•A 50-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
•Mosques around Stanwell will see a higher police presence following the attack

By Jessica Green and Emer Scully For Mailonline

Published: 17:01, 17 March 2019  | Updated: 00:17, 18 March 2019

Gary.

TDM900 Blue
SV650S Blue
Black Kawasaki GPZ305

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #491 on: 23:41 - 15 March, 2019 »
I haven’t yet read the detail but the “manifesto” may contain references to Breivik and Trump - I wonder how a racist psychopath would be talking about both individuals in their hate filled “manifesto’

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
« Reply #490 on: 14:24 - 15 March, 2019 »

Meanwhile, 49 murdered in New Zealand - will the racist in chief say nothing or offer fake sympathy?
Sounds like they were people with ‘mental health’ issues as they weren’t brown like terrorists are.

Offline Readmarx

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
« Reply #489 on: 13:25 - 15 March, 2019 »

Offline Vu Ja Dave

• I may have been here before..........
  • King of Cake
  • Like a post? 80
  • Best Owned: Raleigh Budgie
« Reply #488 on: 00:40 - 13 March, 2019 »
Tommy Robinson is an expert on sex in prison showers

Was that when he was doing Time Team?

Offline Readmarx