• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Have you missed your activation email?

Author Topic: Re: Coxylaads Road Bike Thread thing split off blog topic thingy  (Read 10768 times)

Online celticbiker

• Hot Cross Bun
  • Like a post? 46
Re: Coxylaads Road Bike Thread thing split off blog topic thingy
« Reply #534 on: 09:44 - 18 September, 2019 »
Is this some sort of gay off?  :gay

lets bring it all in for a big group hug. no grabbing arses.
Or crossing swords.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline CoxyLaad

• testing
  • Fudge Brownie
  • Like a post? 31
  • hello?
    • www.peterleefire.co.uk
« Reply #533 on: 08:06 - 18 September, 2019 »

lets bring it all in for a big group hug. no grabbing arses.
___________________ __
Coxylaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa d!!!

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #532 on: 07:53 - 18 September, 2019 »
 :shh

Though, you can't really deny it.  Still it never stopped me before.

#Up above the streets and houses, Rainbow climbing hiiiighh....#

Online Rob the Nog

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? 104
  • like a pear cider made from 100% pears
« Reply #531 on: 07:18 - 18 September, 2019 »
Nice to see the pressure is off the TDM900 riders now.

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
« Reply #530 on: 06:00 - 18 September, 2019 »
It’s only for the Moto Gayzzi riders!

Online celticbiker

• Hot Cross Bun
  • Like a post? 46
« Reply #529 on: 23:53 - 17 September, 2019 »
Why?
You want in?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline Vu Ja Dave

• I may have been here before..........
  • King of Cake
  • Like a post? 80
  • Best Owned: Raleigh Budgie
« Reply #528 on: 23:11 - 17 September, 2019 »

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #527 on: 17:17 - 17 September, 2019 »

Took myself for a solo ride on the V7 yesterday. Headed up to Maldon. I should ride this bike more. It was brilliant.  If I had to build and set a bike up for the roads of the north Essex gay scene, it would be this bike.

It does cruising, exacerbating the bumps and ruts, its flickable, the engine is interesting, it's like 1/2 an engine, its  very docile below 4k and it like bumbling along with small throttle openings, then when you open it up at low rpm it eventually revs and you can feel a tiddly bit of power building. Above 5k rpm it really pulls marginally harder and there is a notable vibes, must be the self destruct mode.

Riding back after a cappuccino at the sailing club I started to open it up and it was just perfection. I can fault it. And it is so beautiful I could take it to bed with me.

Cant ave everything I suppose!

Biking really is good for the soul. I went out because I was feeling quite stressed about various things that are currently happening in my life, I arrived home with the stress levels much reduced.

This is brilliant  :thumb

I thought so, that's why I nicked it!

Offline CoxyLaad

• testing
  • Fudge Brownie
  • Like a post? 31
  • hello?
    • www.peterleefire.co.uk
« Reply #526 on: 11:48 - 17 September, 2019 »

Took myself for a solo ride on the V7 yesterday. Headed up to Maldon. I should ride this bike more. It was brilliant.  If I had to build and set a bike up for the roads of the north Essex gay scene, it would be this bike.

It does cruising, exacerbating the bumps and ruts, its flickable, the engine is interesting, it's like 1/2 an engine, its  very docile below 4k and it like bumbling along with small throttle openings, then when you open it up at low rpm it eventually revs and you can feel a tiddly bit of power building. Above 5k rpm it really pulls marginally harder and there is a notable vibes, must be the self destruct mode.

Riding back after a cappuccino at the sailing club I started to open it up and it was just perfection. I can fault it. And it is so beautiful I could take it to bed with me.

Biking really is good for the soul. I went out because I was feeling quite stressed about various things that are currently happening in my life, I arrived home with the stress levels much reduced.

This is brilliant  :thumb
___________________ __
Coxylaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa d!!!

Online Rob the Nog

• Pie Ninja
  • Like a post? 104
  • like a pear cider made from 100% pears
« Reply #525 on: 10:52 - 17 September, 2019 »
I never thought I’d see “I had a cappuccino at the sailing club” on a bike forum.

PMSL

Agree about the forum, it's probably the one out of all of them that is closest to blokes simply talking shit in the pub.

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #524 on: 09:57 - 17 September, 2019 »
Yah. Parp parp.  :stupid

Yes I've been through some tough times, and it's always a relief to come back to the chummyness that is CMC.

:baby

Offline Readmarx

• "these monster whopper bum drillers must be stopped"
  • King of Cake
  • Like a post? 87
  • Bikes, ale & French actresses
« Reply #523 on: 23:36 - 16 September, 2019 »
‘The one cam” was a reference to Alan Eccles mentioning “the cam” could be a bit noisy (which turned out to be a loose chain and tensioner)

I never thought I’d see “I had a cappuccino at the sailing club” on a bike forum. Guzzi forum, excepted. But the stress thing...? Over the years on here it’s one those things that binds us together on CMC (not stress) just the way we ride, buy, polish, fettle, rebuild, recreate, reengineer and talk about biking that makes us tick and keeps us all coming back and adding another post or a thread. For me its a big stress relief to participate in that because I am perpetually interested in it all. But getting out on the bike beats everything.
Mother Nature rides a biker

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #522 on: 20:09 - 16 September, 2019 »
Agree. A solo ride is the best therapy that money can buy!
I think I have to credit coxylaad for that, which I have openly plagiarised/and so agree with

Offline AlunL

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 62
  • Let them eat cake!
« Reply #521 on: 18:30 - 16 September, 2019 »
Agree. A solo ride is the best therapy that money can buy!

Offline E.T.

• King of Cake
  • Like a post? 39
« Reply #520 on: 17:40 - 16 September, 2019 »